Its me back at you with another addition to my Breakfast Club series! (have you noticed how regularly I’ve been posting lately?? Thats thanks to school holidays :))
Today I bring you my Banana Nicecream recipe, chances are you have probably seen banana nicecream around quite a bit, but I thought I would bring you my recipe.
Banana Nicecream is basically just a healthy alternative to ice cream (hence the name, as its nice to your body :))
The nicecream is vegan, healthy, and can be eaten at any time of the day (any excuse to have ice cream for breakfast right??)
The recipe is extremely flexible, all you really need are frozen bananas! 🙂
Here it is;
*You will need to freeze the bananas overnight or days ahead*
- 2+ frozen bananas
- Whatever flavour you like – for this I used frozen berries, but you can use anything really, frozen berries, fruits, cocoa powder, spinach, cinnamon, mint, nut butters,
- Any Liquid e.g soy milk, water e.c.t
- Toppings; fruit, nuts, granola cacoa nibs, ect
- Throw all ingredients into your blender and blend!
- Top with your choice of toppings!
Hope you enjoy this recipe, feel free to let me know what you think in the comments below!
See you soon,
Love Isabella xx